Results of the “My Story” National Short Movie Contest
The “My Story” National Short Movie Contest, which was organized in line with the aims and objectives of the Development of Inclusive Education Project in order to raise public awareness and to spread the concept of inclusive education, has been concluded.
The movies applying to the competition, which is open to all amateur and professional filmmakers from all over the country, were evaluated by the selection committee formed with the contribution of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of National Education and Ankara Photography Artists’ Association (AFSAD), and the productions to be awarded were determined as follows:
First Prize: Plus One (Director: Abdullah Şahin)
Second Prize: +1 (Director: Mustafa Yılmaz)
Third Prize: Solo (Director: Zeynel Hebun Güler)
Selection Committee Members:
- Professor Kağan Olguntürk, Hacı Bayram Veli University (Head of the Jury)
- Koray Olşen, Head of AFSAD
Dr. Berrin Balay Tuncer, METU Audio-Visual Systems Research and Production Center- Producer-Documentary Director
• Hayri Çölaşan, Cinema Researcher – Cinematographer
• Meltem Çolak, Head of AFSAD Cinema Unit
• Gizem Muratoğlu Erdağ, Teacher at MoNE Directorate General for Special Education and Guidance Services, Research, Development and Projects Department
Muhittin Delihasan, Teacher at MoNE Directorate General for Special Education and Guidance Services, Department of Programs and Teaching Materials
It is respectfully announced to the public.